What happens next?
You can then:
- Personalize it: You can upload an image or photo and write a personal statement to let your donors know why you’ve joined Beyond Batten Disease Foundation and what motivates you. Tell your story!
- Email it: Copy your personal crowdfunding link and paste it into an email message to family, friends, and colleagues to take them directly to your personal page.
- Facebook it: Click on the Facebook button and post a message on your wall about your efforts. Anyone who follows the link will be sent to your fundraising page.
- Tweet it: You can click the Twitter button and send a tweet out to all of your followers.
- Blog it: If you click on the embed button, you can copy your personalized code to put on your blog or personal website. Your readers will be able to donate right there on your site.
- Each time someone supports the Beyond Batten Disease foundation due to your efforts, we’ll send you an email letting you know and updating you on your fundraising status.
- When you get these messages, make sure to thank your friends and click those Facebook and Twitter links again to thank them in public.
- Your donors will automatically receive an electronic thank you letter and receipt from the Foundation.
- Want to change your personal statement or photo, or to see who has donated through your personal page? Visit your personal Advocacy Center.